To permanently protect land with significant conservation value in Western New York, for the benefit of future generations.
We envision a future in which natural areas, working farmlands, wildlife habitat and scenic beauty are cherished and protected as part of the landscape and character of Western New York.
- We believe that natural habitat and open space are part of our environmental heritage and are essential to the quality of life in our community. Farms and other working landscapes are valuable economic, open space and natural resources.
- We promote an organizational culture that is respectful and creative. We believe in continuous organizational improvement and consequently we embrace teamwork and opportunities for learning.
- We believe that Inspiring and engaging the members of our community who are passionate about protecting our natural resources is critical to our success.
- We believe that our work would not be possible without the input, commitment & support of our members and volunteers. We value each and every contribution.
- We hold ourselves to the highest professional, business and ethical standards. We are committed to upholding the public trust by conducting our work with integrity and reliability.